Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Natalie, Emily and Miranda








Last night Jeremy and Suzette announced that they are actually selling their house and going to really move to Nashville! Needless to say, I have been emotional (surprise). I just can't imagine them not being here for everything we always do! This will now make 1/2 of our 8 grandchildren out of state and not just in Colorado or Wyoming or something close! Tennessee and Georgia, come on guys you're killing me! We had already planned to get pictures taken today, so this was even more meaningful for me. Aren't they just beautiful?


2 comments:

Marianne said...

Those dresses are so cute, where did you get them? The pictures turned out really good. I can't believe that they are moving either, but hopefully one day they will all come back to Utah!!

Hanson3 said...

Very cute! Sorry but what's with the feather thing on Natalies head?