Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In a rut.

I'm kinda in a blogging rut, if you can call it that. Last week we had so much happen that this week is kind of well, not that interesting.
I am working on our bathroom. We have gutted it and yesterday I put two coats of primer on the green walls, so that I can paint it, probably tomorrow. When I get the finished product done I will take a picture. I was too embarassed to take a before picture because our bathroom looked so bad. We had a leak under the toilet that ruined the subfloor, vanity, etc. So you'll just have to wait to see the finished product, should be done by next Monday or Tuesday. I'm having my relicensing homestudy Wednesday, so it has to be done by then!
We have Ethan, Sadie and Trent all in soccer this year and they are real go getters. Sadie and Ethan have both scored a goal so far! They run their little hearts out. Trevor and Caleb are coaching Trent's team and last week they won 6-0, so they must be doing something right and that was just their first game!
Jeremy and Suzy left for Tennessee Monday afternoon, they called last night and were in Independence, Missouri! I have to admit I was kind of preoccupied watching American Idol, because it was David Archuleta's turn and he is my favorite, so I had to cut the conversation short, sorry! Okay, Britt, I did have to mention American Idol, just this once.

1 comments:

RaCHeL said...

Thanks Gin! It was fun being with you last night. Can't wait to see you on Friday. :)