Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My little blonde granddaughters!


Jeremy, Suzette, Miranda, Emily and Natalie will be leaving in just 13 days for Nashville, Tennessee and I will surely miss them! They are so precious and I love each one of them and their cute personalities. Today, I had them at Burger King and I had just asked Emmy if she needed to go potty, to which she answered No. Then she looks at me and says, "I waited too long". "I am so sorry!" What could I say, "Oh well, what can you do?" She just had to wear wet pants. Poor Miranda fell here Sunday and right on her face! She knows I am taking them to get their pictures taken and she said "Maybe I could just put some makeup on it!" Natalie is starting to talk a little, but mostly she just is content to suck her thumb, Hum, wonder where she got that?

3 comments:

Aaron and Heather said...

Cute girls!! What is the trick to having girls, cause they seem to have it down!! HA HA
Heather

Julie said...

Hooray!!! I was so excited to see you on my blog. I loved being able to see all the pics of your family and read about everybody. You will definatly get an invite to my wedding after all you are family.

Becki Madsen said...

What adorable grandkids! Wish Jeremy and Suzette good luck! What is taking them to Nashville?