Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Main Man!


Here is the reason I am able to do many of the things I do. My sweet husband, my main man (not that there is any other) I always refer to him as "My Main Man". He is such a great provider for our family, not to mention a great cook! Over the past 7 years when we decided that all of the children and their families would come for dinner on the 2nd Sunday of every month he has cooked dinner for approximately 20 people, sometimes and usually more. That makes around 84 big meals for that many people! He is so amazing and even more patient than amazing! He always tells me that what's important for me is important to do and the same for him.
Golf is his great passion from around Feb. through Nov. if the weather allows and sometimes even if it doesn't!
He is my children's hero and my support and confidant. He picks me up when I'm down and just knows when I am, even if I don't say anything. I guess after 31 years of marriage you do sort of read each other's minds (mine is pretty simple reading)!

1 comments:

Adam said...

I know that I am always impressed with all the stuff he is able to do in a 24 hour day... I'm glad he has found some time in there for himself.

I agree with you mom, he is pretty amazing! :-)