Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm not taking pictures of today's weather, but you might guess, it has snowed yet again!
McCall copped an "attitude" about going to school, which isn't unusual these days, but I was bound and determined not to let her "win". Finally between Whitney and myself we convinced her that she could either walk into the school or be carried like a baby, but that it was her responsibility to go to school. Needless to say, I ended up carrying her in. She screamed and kicked, yep, just like a baby! It was exhausting, she's not so little anymore. Good luck, school!
Just another day in the life of the Pace family. Sorry no pictures to go with this blog either, it would be just too ugly I'm afraid. Well I hope the rest of you have a better day than I'm having!

1 comments:

ash said...

Gina,
So sorry about your bad morning! Gotta love kids and their attitudes right?? It's a good thing they're cute!!