Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break

I needed to update my blog, but can't really think of anything going on with us!
Sadie's been sick, missed a couple of days of school this week and as soon as the other kids got home from school yesterday she claimed that "I feel better, now." I have been making her stay in the house and she has been so stubborn about not being sick anymore, sometimes. . . . . . . . Needless to say, she is still "coughing up a lung" and blowing her nose every thirty seconds, I'm just as stubborn, I say she is still SICK! Guess you can picture that senerio.
Spring break and no place to go! We are staying home, but I'm wishing I was in St. George. It's going to be in the 70's there this weekend!
Guess we'll make the best of it. I bought a Play Station 2 Rock Band, so we'll have that to learn and enjoy.
Miranda turned 5 on Tuesday, can't believe she'll be in kindergarten this year! Adam, Kaden and Makenna all have birthday's in April. I always look forward to the Spring birthdays, because we have so many between Oct and Dec, it's nice to only have a few in the Spring months. I also look forward to Spring itself, more than you all know!

1 comments:

Adam said...

PaceMaker, huh? Boy, ain't that the truth!?!? I guess it's our turn to start making the Paces, right?

I'm glad you've got a little blog yourself. It's nice for us to be able to put a bunch of links in our "Friends and Family" list... It helps make us look more popular than we are. :-)