Monday, November 10, 2008

I have been bad about posting, so thought I'd get back in the habit. Our daughter, Britt does hers so faithfully and I love it because I have missed her so much, it's been four months since we've seen her and Kaden. I'm able to check out her blog daily and keep up on what's going on with her and her family.
I have been sewing a lot, won't bore you all with the pictures of all those things, but occasionally I'll post the extra cute ones or new projects I haven't tried before.
Our household has taken on some new changes, most of you will say, "What's new? Pace's always have some sort of change going on there." Jeremy and Suzette and their three little girls are living with us and so are Amanda and Rylee (Caleb's baby Momma and her 15 month old). Caleb is moving into Ali and Gerrit's home, probably this week. They have been finishing a room downstairs for him. Thank you so much for that!

0 comments: