Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pics of Cole boy! He's turning two Saturday

Cole and Makenna watching tv, they sure can get into Cars!!

I think this is my favorite picture of his sweet face!!!

This was during our Easter egg hunt, notice the binky, he really loved his binky!



He loves to swing in the baby swing at YiaYia and Papou's house.


I love how he put himself in time out here!




This is Makenna, just a picture to show how much they looked like brother and sister when he was born.



Cole, just about a half hour old! Happy birthday, big guy! I love you!






2 comments:

Marianne said...

I can't believe that he is going to be two, it makes me kind of sad because he is getting so big. Those are some cute pictures of him, especially the one of him in timeout... He is starting to spend more time there, I guess that is typical for a little boy!

Adam said...

That little boy is sure cute. He looks just like his dad. ;-)

What a busy little boy. I think the best part of him going to timeout by himself, is when he gives himself "spankings". I guess he figures if he beats me to the punch, then I won't be the one that does it.