Monday, July 21, 2008

The latest project! We're finally getting our garage finished. After living in this house for 21 yrs! Better late than never?

We added an attic ladder access. Much better than climbing the rafters, safer too!





Who are these white trash people? Oh, yeah, it's us!!!
Ali's husband, Gerrit and his crew are making progress, a few minor delays, like getting the wire cut to the sprinklers, meaning for the past four days I've been dragging the hose around trying to keep my grass green and flowers happy! Oh, well, gotta have a few hitches. It's going to be so nice! And I'll be our neighbors will be glad not to see our crap all over the driveway anymore as well!

2 comments:

Sheila Madsen said...

Looks great. You will love it and yes it is worth it. I'm a good judge of that haaving lived through three summers of remodelling now. It has taken us 17 years to get things the way we want it. You will love how clean and tidy your garage stays when it is finished. Aren't you glad you don't have to drag the hose around all the time?
Sheila

Adam said...

I will be jealous of you when you have that all done. Our already has the drywall, but it is just fire-taped. I would love to have the shelving, and perhaps an epoxy finished floor.
I'm sure you'll be glad to have the stuff out of your driveway as well.